It is has been an exciting summer at Thinfactory! We have put a lot of work into renewing our portfolio, and are finally ready to update you on some of the upcoming changes!
IT at the core
Every business needs a strong foundation for its IT environment. At Thinfactory, we are happy to guide you on the journey of ensuring IT availability. We’re cloud architects, we enjoy thinking about and working on cloud solutions that ensure business continuity. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to translate IT complexity into easy to understand and reliable IT solutions that maximize your IT availability. We own our state of the art infrastructure with two data centers connected through a redundant ring so you can sleep well at night.
Quality service & support
IT is the core, but people make the difference. That is why we believe in the following rules to make sure we do IT right:
- We want to know all about your business before we suggest a solution fitted to your needs. This means quality over speed, the best solution over ‘quick and dirty’.
- We only make proposals we truly support and say no to customers that want us to comprise on quality.
- We make sure we explain our offers simply and transparently. Yes, we know all about IT and its complexities, but we’ve got to explain it simply!
- We build long term relationships and focus on continuous optimization.
- We offer proactive monitoring, preventive management and responsive support.
Core IT services: ensuring IT availability, composability, and agility:
- Infrastructure (VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Backup (Acronis, Veeam)
- Disaster Recovery (Veeam, Azure
Strengthened with security, workspace, productivity and collaboration services:
- Security (pfSense, Kaspersky, F-Secure, Microsoft Enterprise Mobility & Security)
- Workspace (Citrix)
- Productivity (Office 365, Nomadesk)
In order to offer Office 365, we have entered into a direct relationship with Microsoft by becoming a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP). Acquiring your Microsoft software through a CSP has a lot advantages over the ‘traditional’ open license model
- Adjust your number of users on a monthly basis
- Free feature updates and major upgrades included
- Install Office 365 on multiple devices without paying extra
- Access your apps and data everywhere on any device, online and offline
- Support via Thinfactory.
You can expect to hear more from us soon but you cannot wait to know more about Thinfactory, our team or our services? Just give us a call at +32 (0)2 669 05 00 or email us at email@example.com.